Promo Product Facts (we bet you didn’t know)
Promotional Products work because….
- They resonate with customers. The majority of those who’ve received a promo item in the past two years were able to remember the product, brand and message.
- They increase sales. Half of those receiving a promo item did business with the brand
- They make an impression. People like free stuff and have more positive feelings toward a brand after receiving something useful.
- They broaden your reach. Promo items stick around for a year or more.
- They’re inexpensive considering the brand exposure they provide.
- People like promo items.
10 most popular branded promotional products:
- Personal protection items
- Stress balls
- Tote bags
- Water bottles
- Coffee mugs
- Mobile accessories
Industry sectors buying the most promotional products:
- Education, particularly higher education supporting college fairs, workshops, open houses and student events.
- Financial, especially banks, credit unions and others to promote brand and build trust.
- Healthcare providers leverage branded items to establish themselves in the community and build trust with patients.
- Non-profit organizations use promotional products to spread awareness about their mission and keep their brand top of mind.
- Real Estate professional use swag to cultivate relationships