Essential Job Functions:
- Developing and maintaining company inspection reports.
- Inspecting goods or products according to quality and safety standards.
- Ensuring goods and products comply with company standards as well as Federal and State law.
- Ensuring test equipment is calibrated and working correctly.
- Reporting quality anomalies to the supervisor.
- Collating test data and drafting quality reports.
- Identifying possible areas for improvement in quality control processes.
- Ensuring production is not hindered by quality testing procedures.
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs and have the ability to stand for extended periods with frequent lifting, bending, squatting, reaching, and pulling
- Time management is vital as several projects might be produced simultaneously.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Ability to perform basic mathematical operations including addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, and reading a ruler.
- Collaborative working style and ability to work with a variety of personalities, across multiple departments.
- High-level visual awareness.
- Advanced organizational skills.
- Experience drafting reports and collating data.
- Ability to work alone with minimal supervision.
- Ability to analyze and interpret technical information.
- A high school diploma or general education diploma is required. 1-3 years of similar work experience in the printing industry.
National Graphic Solutions offers competitive wages and excellent benefits which include health, dental, disability, life insurance, and a 401(K) plan with a company match.
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 10-hour shifts
Currently hiring for 2 shifts:
1st Shift: 6:00 am – 4:00 pm Monday – Thursday
2nd Shift 4:00 pm – 2:00 am Monday – Thursday
Work Location: One location