PROJECT MANAGER / CUTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
JOB PURPOSE AND REPORTING STRUCTURE: The Project Manager will serve as the primary contact for external customers. They will be responsible for making judgements and decisions that affect the operations of the organization and to effectively communicate those judgements and decisions to the customer. They will also be responsible for appropriately communicating customer requirements, requests and concerns to the Sales and Manufacturing team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Included but not limited to:
– Receive all questions and concerns from external customers and provide solutions to problems.
– Process incoming orders through our Order Management System.
– Complete and maintain all required paperwork, records, documents, etc.
– Receive and review customer supplied files, specs, PO’s and/or supplied material ensuring all items match
– Coordinate with customer so supplied components are available on time to meet assembly schedule.
– Generate purchase orders for out sourced goods after management approval.
– Communicate with Customer/Sales/Production the status of jobs and possible delays.
– Prepare shipping paperwork.
– Serve as a back-up to other CSRs and Project Managers.
– Check samples to ensure accurate final product. Request any necessary changes.
– Send proofs to customers, hard copy or pdf, and be ready to answer any customer questions.
– Maintain or increase sales revenues for assigned accounts by providing and ensuring exceptional service.
– Provide samples to customers.
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform the essential duties of this job satisfactorily, an individual must have knowledge of Digital Printing, both in BW and 4c process and basic knowledge of standard industry bindery techniques.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: Requires 5yrs+ experience in printing preferably Digital Printing. Bachelor’s degree is welcome.
LANGUAGE SKILLS: Required to read and interpret documents such as estimates, quote requests, Bill of Materials and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence and converse effectively with customers, sales and other employees of the organization. Requires excellent telephone and interpersonal skills.
REASONING ABILITY: Ability to apply commonsense to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Be able to deal with problems in a professional manner and communicate the specifics of an issue to management and production to find the best solution. Ability to use abstract reasoning subject to supervisor approval in situations departing from accepted procedures and practices.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES: Requires the ability to operate a wide variety of standard software including Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word. Experience with FileMaker, Adobe Acrobat and CuteFTP a plus! Ability to process basic math including fractions, ratios and percentages.