Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Set up and operate bindery equipment such as folders, saddle stitchers, and perfect binders.
- Read and interpret job orders and run jobs according to instructions.
- Comply with all quality procedures, company rules and regulations.
- Troubleshoot and fix problems that occur during the run.
- Meet standard rate production expectations.
- Perform preventative maintenance of the equipment.
- Strong mechanical aptitude. (preferred)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced production environment
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Mentor and teach assistants & trainees
Essential Job Functions: (including, but not limited to the following)
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs and have the ability to stand for extended periods of time with frequent lifting, bending, squatting, reaching and pulling
- Time management is vital as several projects might be produced simultaneously.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities: the requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and /or abilities required.
- Ability to perform basic mathematical operations to include addition, subtraction, multiplication, division and reading a ruler.
- Collaborative working style and able to work with a variety of personalities, across multiple departments.
- A high school diploma or general education diploma is required. 1-3 years of similar work experience in the printing industry.
National Graphic Solutions offers competitive wages and excellent benefits which include health, dental, disability, life insurance, and 401(K) plan with company match.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 10 hour shift
- Day shift
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Printers & Binders: 1 year (Preferred)
- Day Shift (Preferred)
- Night Shift (Preferred)
Work Location: One location