Essential Job Functions:
- Set up and operate bindery equipment such as folders, saddle stitchers, and perfect binders.
- Read and interpret job orders and run jobs according to instructions.
- Comply with all quality procedures, company rules, and regulations.
- Troubleshoot and fix problems that occur during the run.
- Meet standard rate production expectations.
- Perform preventative maintenance of the equipment.
- Strong mechanical aptitude. (preferred)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced production environment
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Mentor and teaching assistants & trainees
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs and have the ability to stand for extended periods with frequent lifting, bending, squatting, reaching, and pulling
- Time management is vital as several projects might be produced simultaneously.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Ability to perform basic mathematical operations including addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, and reading a ruler.
- Collaborative working style and ability to work with a variety of personalities, across multiple departments.
- A high school diploma or general education diploma is required. 1-3 years of similar work experience in the printing industry.
National Graphic Solutions offers competitive wages and excellent benefits which include health, dental, disability, life insurance, and a 401(K) plan with a company match.
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 10-hour shifts
Currently hiring for 2 shifts:
1st Shift: 6:00 am – 4:00 pm Monday – Thursday
2nd Shift 4:00 pm – 2:00 am Monday – Thursday
Work Location: One location