Perfect Binder Operator
- At least 2 to 3 years of time as a Perfect Bind Operator or related experience in the Printing industry.
- Mechanical aptitude; good knowledge of basic tools and how to use them.
- Excellent attendance, be at work consistently and on time.
- Good understanding of the quality attributes of products.
- Ability to tolerate prolonged standing and walking; physical stamina and strength to preform repetitive bending, reaching, and stooping motions; able to lift up to 40 lbs.
- Can work flexible hours and overtime as needed.
- Ability to adjust to changing work environments; varying noise levels and temperatures.
- Capable of working in other areas of manufacturing as needed.
- Actively participate in all department projects, tasks, and objectives.
- Can run the equipment at “machine capable” throughput and work toward constant improvement by offering innovative process, material or machine changes.
- Will be responsible for reading and understanding the work order and setting up the machine to the correct specifications.
- Checking quality throughout the run ensuring what is being produced meets standards
- Can perform simple maintenance tasks on the machine.
- Will trouble shoot problems as they arise with job quality or machine issues.
- Capable of making minor repairs, blade changes.
- Able to work in other areas of manufacturing as needed.