General Labor morning and day shift: (morning- 6am to 4pm) (day- 4pm to 2am)
Roll Tender/Jogger/Printing experience is a plus and can negotiate starting pay!
Basic computer skills
Can read a ruler
Attention to detail
Able to operate in a fast-paced environment
Mechanically inclined, good troubleshooting skills
Has reliable transportation and excellent attendance
Extended standing bending and lifting for 8 hours
Can work flexible hours and overtime as needed.
Experience handling paper.
- Ability to stand 10 -12 hours
- Must be able to use hands for grasping product, pushing & pulling skids of product using manual pallet jack, reaching above shoulder height at times
- Must be able to lift a maximum of 50 lbs.
- Frequent bending, lifting, walking, and climbing stairs of press
BR Kentucky offers competitive wages and excellent benefits which include health, dental, disability, life insurance, and 401(K) plan with company match.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 10 hour shift
- Day shift
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Printers & Binders: 1 year (Preferred)
- Day Shift (Preferred)
- Night Shift (Preferred)
- Overnight Shift (Preferred)
Work Location: One location