- Print Daily Fulfillment orders
- Cut and fold and collate daily orders
- Hand fold and saddle stitch booklets
- Insert letters into envelopes ensuring matches
- Affix mailing labels, meter, and prepare for mailings
- Prepare and pack kits for fulfillment
- Scan, address and barcode letters
- Maintain equipment and warehouse
- Assist carriers and delivery drivers with manifest information and work in order to maximize delivery efficiency. Produce the correct paperwork when carriers are doing their daily pickups and well as making sure all the shipping packages are sorted accordingly.
- Perform duties using a safety-conscious attitude, assist in improving the safety knowledge of all employees
- Motivate by example – partner with warehouse employees to perform daily activities, and continuously improve performance
- Communicate effectively and positively with customers, coworkers, vendors, etc.
- Other duties and projects as necessary
- 1 – 5 years warehouse experience in any position
- Computer literate: Familiar with warehouse and/or order fulfillment software, shipping software, MS Office Suite, email, internet navigation
- Ability to lift 50 up to pounds
- Ability to stand and walk for a full workday. Ability to repeatedly bend, twist, squat, kneel, and lift (both lateral and overhead)
- Perform tasks accurately and be able to perform with flexibility in assigned duties
- Attention to detail is critical along with a strong work ethic.
- Safety awareness and compliance required
- Overtime required
- Potential for growth
- Ability to work as part of a team
Salary commensurate with experience. Starting @ $15/hr