- Responsible for key assigned accounts and related projects, as assigned
- Proactively communicate with sales and customers to procure any needed job details including updating new information and scheduling changes.
- Provide all customer service activities including order entry, job planning, order acknowledgement, job check-in, specification confirmation, job tracking, problem solving, and problem resolution
- Provide “job change orders” as required including edit processes, additional make-readies, and runs to correct for changes during production
- Communicate and receive approval from customer as needed regarding changes, etc. and coordinate press checks with customers
- Recognize and implement changes needed to streamline workflow from customer service to production
- Coordinate with sales team on assigned customers’ needs
- Minimum two years’ experience in digital or commercial printing or printing related job preferred.
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong customer service skills, including customer facing experience
- Solid relevant technology skills
- Critical thinking ability
- Organized and detail oriented
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: One location