As a Fulfillment Account Manager, you will be responsible for an elite level of customer service and account management to a selection of fulfillment customers while maintaining meticulous order and account information, resolving any issues that may arise for the customer or internal departments throughout the fulfillment process.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
· Interacts daily with customers, Account Executives and Fulfillment Managers via phone, email and internal communications regarding estimates, live orders, inventory levels, packaging supplies.
· Works with Account Executives and Outside Vendors to create fulfillment estimates based on the customers’ needs and requests.
· Enters and processes live orders from phone, email and shipping platforms into the necessary systems and guides them throughout the fulfillment process, working alongside the Fulfillment Managers
· Works in tandem with the Fulfillment Managers to make sure all processes happen accordingly, to maintain customer’s projected completion date
· Spot check all jobs throughout the process, as needed, to ensure accuracy
· Once jobs have reached completion, verify all costs have been entered correctly (labor, supplies, shipping etc) then produce final invoice and send to the customer
· Provides support to the Print Account Manager and Fulfillment Managers when requested/needed
Required Skills & Abilities
· Ability to multi-task on a regular basis
· Ability to work on your own as well as with a team
· Identify and resolve issues in a timely manner
· High attention to detail
· Excellent organizational, planning, analytical and problem-solving skills
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Commitment to provide elite level of customer service and account support, working effectively with internal and external customers
· Intermediate level of Microsoft Office
· Shipping platform experience (Ship Station, Veracore, WorldShip) a plus’
Job Type: Full-time; day shift (8a-5p) Monday-Friday.
Work Location: Denver, CO
Work Remotely: No
We follow all COVID-19 requirements and guidelines to help insure the continued good health of our employees and customers.