This person will work on a wide variety of projects in a fast-paced environment. The Ideal candidate must have a high level of energy and professionalism, think critically, feel confident and comfortable handling multiple tasks. They must also have high-level customer service/sales skills, strong communication written/verbal skills, be extremely detail-oriented, and have a positive solution-focused attitude. We are looking for someone who is interested in building a future with a stable, reputable company that has a strong team-based culture with over 27 years in business.
Job Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Handle all orders from order placement until the product is in the client’s hands. This includes, but is not limited to, verifying pricing, following up with manufacturers, and tracking orders through delivery.
• Creating and processing highly detailed paperwork such as purchase orders, sales orders and production sheets.
• Develop presentations, and proposals for presentation to clients.
• Maintain great customer service and pleasant communication with all new and existing clients.
• Fulfillment of webstore orders and inventory management.
• Assisting in data management, label printing and organization of fulfillment jobs.
• Coordinate with corporate staff (Billing, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, etc.) on client accounts.
• Proven ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment; think critically; manage multiple priorities and adhere to strict deadlines.
• Possess superior customer service skills.
• Must be highly detail oriented and very organized.
• Reliable, positive and professional attitude.
• Pro-active with a team-player outlook.
• Outgoing, friendly and approachable personality
• Excellent phone skills with strong email and writing etiquette.
• Knowledge of Shopify E-Commerce web stores a plus
• Knowledge of Embroidery, Screen Printing and Promotional Products a plus
• Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel.
Benefits Package Includes:
Medical, 401K with employer match, Flexible Spending, Paid Holidays, Vacation time.
• Sales/Customer Service Promotional Product Industry: 3 years a plus.
• ESP(ASI) or Sage (PPAI) Software: 3 years a plus.
• Microsoft Excel/Word: 3 years (Preferred)
• Thunderbird Email: 3 years (Preferred)
• Based on Experience