Essential Job Functions:
- Perform manual and clerical duties related to Shipping/Receiving of paper and goods via Fed Ex, UPS, USPS, LTL, and over-the-road carriers.
- Utilize small hand tools and hand trucks to move materials around.
- Perform activities related to shipping/ receiving materials such as packing/unpacking of goods. Reference against bills of lading, packing slips, etc.
- Record identification of quantity of goods received; reject damaged, excess or misdirected goods. Route material to inspection or necessary department.
- Coordinate with Purchasing and/or Accounting on purchase orders. Keep accurate records of purchase orders and inventory. Must maintain a database of the current inventory on reports.
- Monitor and maintain current inventory levels and reconciles actual stock count to computer-generated reports.
- Initiate action to replenish stock by communicating with purchasing/supply manager.
- Experience in operating forklifts preferred.
- Detail-oriented, great communication, and interpersonal abilities are a must.
- Working knowledge of computer programs for entering data and routine clerical duties such as Microsoft Office specifically Microsoft Word/Excel and Google Sheets
Able to lift 50 lbs, drive a truck, forklift certification preferred.
- Forklift Operators: 1 year (Preferred)
- Warehouse experience: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: Independence, KY